sábado, 19 de febrero de 2011

Rome wasn't built in a day - how about New Zealand?

Thanks to Juana for allowing me the freedom to participate in this project. I know absolutely nothing of New Zealand except what I've seen in The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy, visiting and participating in this blog with sexto A should thus enlighten us all about the beauty and richness of this country. I thought I'd do my part by sharing this video with you, a short film by argentinian filmmaker Andres Borghi that was awarded first prize at Your Big Break Tourism New Zealand contest - enjoy!
Patrick J.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi, Pactrick and welcome to our blog!. I'm Milagros, the support teacher from the municipality. I hope you can help us to develope this project.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This video is very funny i like it
    Belén:)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello¡
    I do not know much about New Zealand but i know it is a wonderful country and howelse we're not going to stop participating in the project? if you want to learn for this is that right?
    send a kiss:
    Olivia

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh i forgot to say one more think the video is really good.
    Another kiss for you two:
    Olivia

    ResponderEliminar