martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

My friend Greg

Well, let me tell you about my friend: his name is Greg, he is from Paris and we met a couple years ago when we were both studying at Warwick University in Coventry (England). Greg is now back in Australia, where he studies, but for the past four months he's been touring New Zealand!

He just posted this video that he created as a token of his time in the country and let me tell you, what a beauty this place is - it has something for everybody which works for Greg as he is one to do everything that everyone could possibly be willing to do, ever!

So with no further ado, Greg my man and the country itself, New Zealand - enjoy!



Patrick J.

1 comentario:

  1. Gracias una vez más Patrick.
    Esperamos poder hacer un video casi........ igual.



    JV

    ResponderEliminar